Independent Software Vendors
Independent software vendors (ISVs) are expanding their horizons – from traditional partnerships to embracing new business opportunities and solutions. With the growth of cloud computing, the extremely rapid adoption of mobile devices and the constant evolution of consumer interaction, ISVs are finding themselves at the tipping point of game-changing forces that hold the potential to reshape their enterprise. ISVs that can quickly build, test, manage, and deploy higher quality consumer applications will gain an advantage in today's economy.
With AVGI as your trusted partner, ISVs will innovate faster with less risk.
AVGI's ISV Program Key Benefits :
- Flexible commercial terms with volume and maintenance discounts
- 24×7 technical support services supported by a global customer care infrastructure
- Pursue new market opportunity by leveraging existing application value and deploying to alternative platforms
- A dedicated ISV Account Team committed to your success, including an Account Manager, Solutions Engineer, and Marketing Manager
- As an ISV, you maintain control of your applications from the first support call to application testing, licensee management, and price structure
Product Engineering and Product Support :
To achieve greater margins by lowering costs and increasing revenue, companies need to have an efficient lifecycle management. Backed by experience in product engineering AVGI offers product engineering services to ISVs that manages the product development life cycle from product design to product architecture, development and validation with the best UX design and assured quality.
Independent Validation and Verification :
We at AVGI bring an affordable balance between cost of quality and risk associated while helping our customers accelerate digitalization of their business. Our iTAP testing methodology addresses this need for rapid and managed development processes such as Devops. It also helps assure quality during technology modernization initiatives ensuring business continuity, Coupled with unique delivery models like Cost Plus.